We are thrilled that you have chosen our dental practice for your oral healthcare needs. Your initial visit typically consists of a review of your medical and dental history, a comprehensive oral examination, necessary dental x-rays for diagnosis, a review of any concerns and treatment plan (if indicated), and a dental cleaning (in the absence of periodontal disease). A second visit may be required if a deep cleaning is indicated.
If you have any urgent concerns, please notify our office at the time of scheduling so we allow adequate time to address your urgent needs.
The following are some suggestions for having an efficient visit:
1) If you have dental insurance coverage, please provide our office with the details prior to your appointment. You are welcome to call us at 415.567.8170 or email us a copy of the front and back of your dental insurance card to email@example.com . That will allow us to confirm your coverage detail to review with you at the time of your visit.
2) Contact your previous dental office and request a copy of your records to be forwarded to our office. Records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to our office at 2001 Union St. Suite 560, San Francisco, CA 94123.
3) If you have any dental implants, it will be helpful to have the brand name and the size of the implants. That information may be obtained from the dental office which provided you with the service. This information is helpful in case your crown needs to be replaced at a future date.
4) Please bring one form of identification, your insurance card as well as a list of all your current medication to your first visit.
5) If you need to be pre-medicated with antibiotics prior to your dental visits, please let us know at the time of your appointment booking.
We look forward to meeting you soon!