The health and safety of our patients and team members is our number one priority. Our office has always been following the strictest infection control protocols guided by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). In light of the recent pandemic, we have added the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) to the list of agencies whose recommendations and guidelines we closely monitor and adhere to.
Our new Covid-19 protocols:
- Our appointments are schedule to maintain maximum social distancing between patients.
- Prior to your visit, you will receive an email with some health screening questions. We ask that you kindly respond to this email prior to your scheduled appointment. Upon arrival, you will again be asked the same health screening questions (in case your exposure possibility changes).
- Once at the office, you will be greeted with some hand sanitizer and a staff member will check some vital signs.
- Upon entry to our dental operatories, you will notice our medical grade air purifiers in addition to our MERV 13 air filtration HVAC system and floor to ceiling open windows circulating fresh air. This is a great time to ask to have the back massager on in the dental chair.
- Prior to the start of your treatment, you will be asked to remove your face covering and will be offered some mouth rinse to reduce the bacteria count in your mouth.
- Upon completion of your visit, each operatory is thoroughly disinfected and all instruments are sterilized with the latest sterilization techniques.