Invisalign treatment is a virtually invisible alternative to conventional orthodontic treatment. The invisalign system is a series of clear, custom-made aligners designed to move teeth into more ideal position. Each aligner should be worn for an average of 20 hours per day for two weeks. For most patients, treatment duration will be between 6-18 months.
Advantage of Aligner Treatment:
- Thin aligners don’t impede your speech.
- Esthetically pleasing- most people won’t even realize you are straightening your teeth because no metal brackets or wires used.
- Improved dental hygiene- aligners are removed to eat, brush and floss teeth.
- Aligners can be used to treat a vast array of common dental issues such as
· Orthodontic Relapse
Disadvantage of Aligner Treatment:
1. Compliance dependent- aligners will not work if they are not worn for the
2. Complex dental issues such as jaw relation discrepancies cannot be treated effectively with aligners.
Financing Options available
FOR A FREE CONSULATION CALL TODAY 415.567.8170